www.safetyplace.co.uk is wholly owned and operated by Safety Place Ltd. By downloading or purchasing documents from this website, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Definition and Interpretation
In these terms and conditions, the following words have been defined as below;
User – The person/business purchasing or downloading the documents
Product – Meaning the documents that are provided through the website.
Website – www.safetyplace.co.uk and any other domain owned and hosted by Safety Place Ltd
The Company – Safety Place Ltd
You may use documents paid or downloaded from our website for your own personal and business use.
Copies, amendments, translations made to the original document are permitted as long as they remain for your own personal and business use.
Exceptions and Restrictions
Permitted Use is subject to the following Exceptions and Restrictions;
You will not sell/resell any of the products to a third party. Doing so will result in the Safety Place Ltd recovering costs from the User to the sum of £10000 per document.
You will not distribute the product to a third party with the intention of such Third party selling the product or distributing it further.
You will not use the Product in anyway that competes with The Company.
The copyright and intellectual property rights of The Product belong to Safety Place Ltd
You acknowledge that any revisions, edits or changes made to the original document provided are your responsibility. Safety Place Ltd hold nor admits any responsibility for the customisation of the documents
Safety Place Ltd retain ownership of all documents, save those outlined as legitimate in permitted use.
Payments and Purchases
Documents will be paid for upfront using authorised payment methods on our website. Once payment has been authorised the document will be made available to download.
All prices on the website are inclusive of the current VAT (Value Added Tax) rate.
All transactions on the website are processed via Stripe and WooCommerce, we store no payment details on web transactions. We do not accept any responsibility for any payment problems you may have.
We have a facility on our website that allows purchases and downloads to be to be redeemed at a later date. We reserve the right to change this moving forwards.
Products and Liability
Safety Place Ltd and its Directors accept no liability for legal issues arising from the purchaser’s use of documents from our website.
All documents provided are to be used as a template. You should ensure any edits or customisation undertaken are in line with the requirements of the task you are doing.
Safety Place Ltd and its Directors accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or loss of profit as a result of using our documents. You should ensure all documents are suitable and fit for purpose.
You accept that changes to the document required over time are your responsibility to make. It is not our responsibility to inform you or make such changes.
Any and all refunds will be at the discretion of Safety Place Ltd. Anyone wishing to receive a refund should contact us at the earliest possible time after purchase. Purchases that were made over 14 days will not be refunded as a matter of course.
Availability of Website
The website and its products are available at our discretion on an as/is basis, we accept no liability for any downtime or unavailability of the product.
Although every effort will be made to maintain uptime on the website and provide products. We accept no liability for the website’s functionality and any disruption to it for reason’s beyond our reasonable control. These include, but aren’t limited to; Server functionality, communication systems, power outages, legal restrictions and force majeure.
Data Protection, Privacy and GDPR
Safety Pro Service- Renewal Terms and Conditions
1. **Subscription Renewal:** By signing up to the Safety Pro service, you authorise us to automatically renew your subscription to Safety Pro for subsequent subscription periods.
2. **Renewal Period:** Each renewal period will be for the same duration as the original subscription term, unless otherwise stated.
3. **Billing Information:** You agree to keep your billing information, including credit card details, up to date to ensure successful automatic renewals. Any changes to your billing information should be updated before the next renewal date.
4. **Renewal Charges:** The subscription renewal charges will be automatically debited from the payment method you provided at the time of initial subscription or the most recent billing cycle.
5. **Notification:** We will send you a notification email at least 30 days before your subscription is set to renew, informing you of the upcoming charge and providing instructions on how to cancel the automatic renewal if desired.
6. **Cancellation of Automatic Renewal:** If you wish to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription, you must do so before the renewal date by following the cancellation instructions provided in the notification email or on our website.
7. **Refunds and Cancellations:** Any refund of automatic renewals are subject to the discretion of the Safety Place Ltd management team.
8. **Price Changes:** We reserve the right to adjust subscription renewal charges, provided that we notify you of any changes before your renewal date. If you do not agree with the revised charges, you can cancel the automatic renewal.
9. **Service Interruptions:** In the event of any interruption in service due to technical issues or other unforeseen circumstances, we will make reasonable efforts to restore the service promptly. However, such interruptions will not entitle you to a refund for the renewal period.
10. **Termination of Subscription:** We reserve the right to terminate your subscription in accordance with our standard terms and conditions. Automatic renewal will not be executed for terminated subscriptions.
11. **Disputes:** Any disputes or concerns regarding automatic renewals should be communicated to our customer support team within 30 days of the renewal date.
1. **Changes to Terms:** We may update or modify these automatic renewal terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes will be effective upon posting on our website, and continued use of the subscription service constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
These terms and conditions are governed by the appropriate laws in England and Wales and may be subject to change as appropriate over time.
We reserve the right to update and change these terms and conditions without notice as changes happen.